Ecoline Windows and Doors in Maple Ridge
Manufacturing and replacement ENERGY STAR® Rated & NAFS-11 tested windows and doors
Built in Canada
British Columbia Energy Efficiency Rebate
Rebates on Replacement Windows and Doors: save up to $2,000
Receive up to $2,000 on select windows and door replacements as follows:
|Windows and doors with a U-Factor value of 1.40 to 1.23 (W/M2-K) qualify||Windows and doors with a maximum U-Factor of 1.22 (W/M2-K) qualify|
|$50 each for a maximum rebate of $1,000.||at $100 each for a maximum rebate of $2,000.|
4 facts about Ecoline Windows Company:
Installing new windows and doors is not an easy task, that is why we have a highly qualified team who will assist Maple Ridge homeowners in making the best decisions, when purchasing either a window or door. It is our duty to keep you clued up at every step of the way when you are having your window replaced. Our mission is to ensure that you are happy and enjoy your new products after the installation.
Window Replacement: Case Studies
|A new slider with the amazing brown colour is what makes our customers in Maple Ridge happy. Easy to operate, provides excellent ventilation and just looks perfect.|
|Size||46.00″ x 40.00″|
|LoE||Frosted glass, LoE + Argon|
|Price||$630 – $787|
A sliding track with two doors, one being fixed and another operable. Access to the operator is on either side.
Fixed & Custom Shape
Available in different shapes, both curved and linear. You can choose either a high or low profile
Bay & Bow
Windows-style that goes outside the basic area of the room to bring additional seating or floor space inside the room.
Unobstructed, wide-open views of the outdoors and the maximum amount of natural light that can enter through them.
Get an obstructed view outside with the luxury of receiving as much natural light as possible.
Are there payment options?
Ecoline always offers financing options in partnership with several financial companies. You might be eligible for up to 12 months payment deferral and low-interest financing in your area.
How long does the project take to complete?
What warranty does Ecoline offer?
Exceeding industry standards is what our products are aimed at. We warrant our windows and doors against defects in materials and workmanship.
How much does a replacement window project cost generally?
Hard questions, since the final price depends on the configuration you need or your window project. However, always treat getting new windows as a long-term investment. Do it right once and worry not in future.
Where are your windows manufactured?
Our windows are manufactured in Ontario to meet our stringent quality requirements
Virtual Window and Door Quote
First and foremost, our hearts go out to anyone who has been impacted by the coronavirus pandemic (Covid19), either directly or indirectly. Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented situation nationwide.
During this uncertain time, Ecoline Windows now offers virtual quote services.
All our project managers are able to provide you with the video consultation via Zoom, Skype, Facebook and many others.
Our virtual/remote quotes are as informative and knowledge based as if we were sitting down together in one of our showrooms or during the face-to-face consultation appointment in your home.Book a Virtual Window and Door Quote
4 facts about Our Window Manufacturer
- Top-of-the-line, modern machinery is used. All the equipment has been selected to ensure quality, precision, consistency and reliability on every order.
- Most energy-efficient and reliable windows on the market.
- Experienced team with a lifetime of know-how in the window and door industry.
- More than 60,000 sq.ft manufacturing plant.
Trained Ecoline Windows Installers
- In-House Installers.
- Our installations are done in accordance with Canadian Standards Association (CSA) guidelines and local building codes.
- Covered by workplace insurance and liability insurance.
- We specialize in residential window replacements.
Window Installation Procedure
- QUOTE and CONSULTATION. Project consultant visits you at your house.
- CONTRACT. Discussing deadlines and deliverables.
- MEASUREMENT. Precise measurement is scheduled.
- ORDER. The measurement is submitted to the order desk.
- MANUFACTURING. The factory manufacturers your window.
- SHIPPING. Windows are shipped to a local warehouse facility.
- SCHEDULING. Installation time is scheduled at a convenient date.
- POST INSTALLATION REVIEW. Installer will go over window operation, ensure you are satisfied with the work.
- FOLLOW UP. Within a week our head office will follow up to receive any feedback.
- WARRANTY PACKAGE. Within a few weeks after the installation you will receive your warranty package.
Basement Window Cutting
- Calling the utility companies to mark underground hydro, natural gas, cable and water lines.
- Establishing the dimensions for the egress window you want to use.
- Ordering the proper type and size window.
- Build window framing from pressure-treated lumber.
- Possible digging out the window well area.
- Installation of window well.
- Installation of PVC irrigation pipe.
- Tarping the interior to protect a finished basement from water damage when cutting the concrete.