Ecoline Windows and Doors in Ottawa
Manufacturing and replacement ENERGY STAR® Rated & NAFS-11 tested windows and doors
Built in Canada
4 facts about Ecoline Windows Company:
Ecoline Windows Ottawa offers a wide range of vinyl window and door installation services in Ottawa and the surrounding areas and ensure you find the right installation to meet your project needs.
Our team conducts top-quality full-frame and retrofit installations which stand the test of time. Issues like moisture damage of frame envelopes and wooden structures become a thing of the past thanks to a mix of expert knowledge and the best materials.
All our windows meet NAFS-11 testing standards and have achieved superior performance. What´s more, we offer a great variety of energy-efficient vinyl windows of many different shapes and sizes. And if you have questions about your chosen product, simply get in touch with one of our replacement experts. They value your feedback and are here to answer your questions about our many products, features, and window replacement services.
Window Replacement: Case Studies
|Kitchen window replacement. New awning units ensure excellent ventilation and a stylish look for this traditional house in Ottawa.|
|Size||40” x 40”|
|LoE||Triple Glaze, LoE + Argon|
|Price||$892 – $997|
|Installation of new bow windows ensures the living room to have a lot of natural light coming into the area while having a significant level of energy efficiency. Thanks to new units, this house in Ottawa looks terrific!|
|LoE||Double Glaze, LoE + Argon|
|Price||$2,625 – $3,150|
Casement & Awning
Safe, secure, and stylish casement and awning windows offer exceptional energy efficiency, excellent ventilation capabilities and are easy to clean.
Stylish and compact. Patio doors slide on a track and feature one operable and one stationary door. Access with the operator is available on either the right or left side.
Pre-hung doors offer easy installation and versatility. They fit in perfectly with many different interiors and exterior home styles.
Fixed & Custom Shape
Maximize natural light in style with stationery, curved and linear-shaped windows. We offer high and low-profile designs for flexibility and a custom look.
Bay & Bow
Combination windows that cantilever outside the basic footprint of the room to provide more natural light and extra seating or floor space inside the room.
Sliding windows offer unobstructed, open views of the outdoors and allow the maximum amount of natural light to enter the room.
A hopper window can be used as an egress window as it can swing open freely. Must meet code requirements.
How much does a replacement window project cost generally?
Where are your windows manufactured?
Our windows are manufactured in Ontario to meet our stringent quality requirements
What warranty does Ecoline offer?
All windows and doors by Ecoline Windows are manufactured to meet or exceed industry standards. Ecoline windows and doors warrant its products against defects in materials and workmanship.
What are your payment options?
We offer financing options in partnership with several finance companies. You could be eligible for up to 12 months of payment deferral and low-interest financing in your area when investing in new windows and doors for your house in Ottawa.
To learn more check out:
Replacement Window Payment Options and Time Frames
What You Should Know About Financing and Loans
How much will the window project cost me?
The price of windows depends on your choice of replacement. Remember, buying new windows is a long-term investment. It’s best to do the job right once and not have to worry about it again.
What advantages do triple-pane windows have over double-pane windows?
Triple-pane windows offer superior energy efficiency. They´re excellent at keeping cold air from entering your home and preventing warm air from escaping it. Triple-pane windows also allow for additional features to be used on your windows.
Virtual Window and Door Quote
First and foremost, our hearts go out to anyone who has been impacted by the coronavirus pandemic (Covid19), either directly or indirectly. Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented situation nationwide.
During this uncertain time, Ecoline Windows now offers virtual quote services.
All our project managers are able to provide you with the video consultation via Zoom, Skype, Facebook and many others.
Our virtual/remote quotes are as informative and knowledge based as if we were sitting down together in one of our showrooms or during the face-to-face consultation appointment in your home.Book a Virtual Window and Door Quote
4 facts about Our Window Manufacturer
- Top-of-the-line, modern machinery is used. All the equipment has been selected to ensure quality, precision, consistency and reliability on every order.
- Most energy-efficient and reliable windows on the market.
- Experienced team with a lifetime of know-how in the window and door industry.
- More than 60,000 sq.ft manufacturing plant.
Trained Ecoline Windows Installers
- In-House Installers.
- Our installations are done in accordance with Canadian Standards Association (CSA) guidelines and local building codes.
- Covered by workplace insurance and liability insurance.
- We specialize in residential window replacements.
Window Installation Procedure
- QUOTE and CONSULTATION. Project consultant visits you at your house.
- CONTRACT. Discussing deadlines and deliverables.
- MEASUREMENT. Precise measurement is scheduled.
- ORDER. The measurement is submitted to the order desk.
- MANUFACTURING. The factory manufacturers your window.
- SHIPPING. Windows are shipped to a local warehouse facility.
- SCHEDULING. Installation time is scheduled at a convenient date.
- INSTALLATION. The installer delivers and replaces your windows.
- POST INSTALLATION REVIEW. Installer will go over window operation, ensure you are satisfied with the work.
- FOLLOW UP. Within a week our head office will follow up to receive any feedback.
- WARRANTY PACKAGE. Within a few weeks after the installation you will receive your warranty package.
Basement Window Cutting
- Calling the utility companies to mark underground hydro, natural gas, cable and water lines.
- Establishing the dimensions for the egress window you want to use.
- Ordering the proper type and size window.
- Build window framing from pressure-treated lumber.
- Possible digging out the window well area.
- Installation of window well.
- Installation of PVC irrigation pipe.
- Tarping the interior to protect a finished basement from water damage when cutting the concrete.