Get up to
4 facts about Ecoline Windows Company:
Ecoline Windows Winnipeg carries an array of energy-efficient home windows and doors and offers double and triple pane windows of all types and styles, including custom shaped windows. In addition, we install steel, fiberglass entry doors and garden doors.
To help you find your perfect option, we encourage you to use our free Perfect Window Search. Once you find options that match your needs, use our free Window Replacement Cost Calculator.
We strive to exceed your expectations. That’s why your honest feedback on our services and approach is crucial to us. Do not hesitate to reach out to us by email or phone. We will do our best to find a solution to every homeowner’s case.
Window Replacement: Case Studies
|Replacing old bedroom units with the new energy-efficient casement windows to meet egress code.|
|Size||80” x 50”|
|LoE||egress code LoE+Argon, Triple Glaze|
|Price||$1,837 – $1,995|
|Huge but stylish, these new picture windows installation brings in a lot of natural light and a great view outside.|
|size||50” x 60”|
|LoE||Double Glaze, LoE + Argon|
|Price||$1,207 – $1,365|
Casement & Awning
Get exceptional energy efficiency, excellent ventilation capabilities, and easy cleaning.
Slide on a track with one operable and one stationary door. Access the operator on either the right or left side.
Fixed & Custom Shape
This is stationary and comes in curved and linear shapes, plus two types – low profile and high profile designs.
Bay & Bow
Combination windows that cantilever outside the basic footprint of the room to provide extra seating or floor space inside the room.
This gives unobstructed, wide-open views of the outdoors and the maximum amount of natural light that can enter through them.
What payment options do you offer?
Ecoline offers financing options in partnership with several financial companies. You could be eligible for up to 12 months of payment deferral and low-interest financing when opting for new windows and doors in Winnipeg.
What is the approximate cost of a window replacement project?
The price of windows in Winnipeg depends entirely on the options you pick for your window installation project. Treat buying new windows like a long-term investment. You want to do the job once and not worry about it again.
Are triple pane windows better than double pane counterparts?
Triple pane windows are known for their exceptional energy efficiency. These units best keep cold air from entering your home and warm air from escaping it. Having an extra pane of glass, triple-pane windows also allows for more additional features to be used on your windows.
How long does it take for the project to be completed?
We strive to finish the project between 6-10 weeks from the day the contract is signed.
Where are your windows manufactured?
We manufacture our windows in Ontario to meet our stringent quality requirements
What warranty do we offer?
All our windows and doors are manufactured to meet or exceed industry standards. We warrant the products against defects in materials and quality.
Virtual Window and Door Quote
First and foremost, our hearts go out to those who have been directly or indirectly impacted by the coronavirus pandemic ( COVID19), . Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented situation nationwide.
During this uncertain time, we now offer virtual quote services.
All our project managers can provide you with the video consultation via Zoom, Skype, Facebook, among other platforms.
Our virtual/remote quotes are as informative and knowledge-based as if we were sitting down together in one of our showrooms, or during the face-to-face consultation appointment in your home.Book a Virtual Window and Door Quote
Four facts about Our Window Manufacturer
- We use top-of-line, modern machinery . We carefully select all the equipment to ensure quality, precision, consistency and reliability on every order.
- Our windows are the most energy-efficient and reliable on the market.
- Our team is experienced and possesses a lifetime of know-how in the window and door industry.
- Our manufacturing plant is more than 60,000 sq. ft.
- Only in-house professional installers.
- We do our installations per the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) guidelines and local building codes.
- We are covered by workplace insurance and liability insurance.
- We specialize in residential window replacements.
Window Installation Procedure
- QUOTE and CONSULTATION. Our project consultant visits you at your house.
- CONTRACT. This involves discussing deadlines and deliverables.
- MEASUREMENT. We schedule precise measurements.
- ORDER. We then submit the measurement to the order desk.
- MANUFACTURING. The factory manufactures your window.
- SHIPPING. We ship the windows to a local warehouse facility.
- SCHEDULING. We schedule installation at a convenient date and time.
- POST INSTALLATION REVIEW. Our installer will go over the window operation, ensuring you are satisfied with the work.
- FOLLOW UP. Within a week, our head office will follow up to receive any feedback.
- WARRANTY PACKAGE. Within a few weeks after the installation, you will receive your warranty package.
Basement Window Cutting
- Calling the utility companies to mark underground hydro, natural gas, cable, and water lines.
- Establishing the dimensions for the egress window you want to use.
- Ordering the proper type and size window.
- Build window framing from pressure-treated lumber.
- Possible digging out the window well area.
- Installation of the window well.
- Installation of PVC irrigation pipe.
- Tarping the interior to protect the finished basement from water damage when cutting the concrete.