Ecoline Windows and Doors in Delta
Manufacturing and replacement ENERGY STAR® Rated & NAFS-11 tested windows and doors
Built in Canada
British Columbia Energy Efficiency Rebate
Rebates on Replacement Windows and Doors: save up to $2,000
Receive up to $2,000 on select windows and door replacements as follows:
|Windows and doors with a U-Factor value of 1.40 to 1.23 (W/M2-K) qualify||Windows and doors with a maximum U-Factor of 1.22 (W/M2-K) qualify|
|$50 each for a maximum rebate of $1,000.||at $100 each for a maximum rebate of $2,000.|
4 facts about Ecoline Windows Company:
Along with offering exceptional window and door products to Delta homeowners, we want to provide you with the tools and know-how to make an educated buying decision. Our professional window installers will keep you informed at every stage of the window replacement process. We pride ourselves on ensuring that you are satisfied with your new windows and doors for years to come.
Window Replacement: Case Studies
|New sliding windows installation for a playroom. Safe and easy to operate for kids, these units look terrific and make this house in Delta even more beautiful!|
|Location||Play Room Window|
|Size||60” x 35”|
|LoE||Double Glaze, LoE + Argon|
|Price||$787 – $945|
Casement & Awning
Exceptional energy efficiency, excellent ventilation capabilities, and easy cleaning.
Slide on a track with one operable and one stationary door. Access with the operator on either the right or left side.
Fixed & Custom Shape
Stationary, come in curved shapes and linear shapes, plus two types – low profile and high profile designs.
Bay & Bow
Combination windows that cantilever outside the basic footprint of the room to provide extra seating or floor space inside the room.
Unobstructed, wide-open views of the outdoors and the maximum amount of natural light that can enter through them.
Are there payment options?
We offer financing options in partnership several financial companies. You could be eligible for up to 12 months payment deferral and low-interest financing in your area.
To learn more check out:
Replacement Window Payment Options and Time Frames
What You Should Know About Financing and Loans
How long does the project take to complete?
What warranty does Ecoline offer?
All windows and doors by Ecoline Windows are manufactured to meet or exceed industry standards. Ecoline windows and doors warrant its products against defects in materials and workmanship.
How much does a replacement window project cost generally?
Where are your windows manufactured?
Our windows are manufactured in Ontario to meet our stringent quality requirements
Virtual Window and Door Quote
First of all, our hearts go out to anyone who has been affected by the coronavirus pandemic (Covid19), directly or indirectly. We are facing a truly unprecedented situation worldwide.
Because of this, Ecoline now offers virtual quote services. All our project managers are able to provide you with video consultation via Zoom, Skype, Facebook, or whichever platform you prefer.
Our virtual quotes are as informative, and knowledge based as a face-to-face consultation would be in your home or in our showroom.Book a Virtual Window and Door Quote
4 facts about Our Window Manufacturer
- Only top-of-the-line, modern machinery is used. All of the equipment has been chosen to ensure quality, precision, consistency and reliability on every order.
- We use the most energy-efficient and reliable windows on the market.
- An experienced team with a lifetime of know-how in the window and door industry.
- A manufacturing plant of over 60,000 square feet
Trained Ecoline Windows Installers
- We have only in-house installers.
- All the installations are completed in accordance with Canadian Standards Association (CSA) guidelines and local building codes.
- Covered by workplace insurance and liability insurance.
- Our specialization is residential window replacements.
Window Installation Procedure
- QUOTE and CONSULTATION. Project consultant visits you at your house or virtually.
- CONTRACT. Setting deadlines and deliverables.
- MEASUREMENT. Precise measurement is done.
- ORDER. The measurements are submitted to the order desk.
- MANUFACTURING. The factory manufactures your windows.
- SHIPPING. Windows are shipped to a local warehouse facility.
- SCHEDULING. Installation is scheduled for a convenient date.
- POST INSTALLATION REVIEW. Installers will go over window operation and ensure you are satisfied with the work.
- FOLLOW UP. Within a week our head office will follow up to ensure your satisfaction.
- WARRANTY PACKAGE. A few weeks after the installation you are to receive your warranty package.
Basement Window Cutting
- We call the utility companies to mark underground hydro, natural gas, cable, and water lines.
- We establish the dimensions for the egress window of your choice.
- We order the appropriate type and size of window.
- Build the window frame from pressure-treated lumber.
- We dig out the window well area if necessary.
- Installation of window well.
- Installation of PVC irrigation pipe.
- Tarping the interior to protect a finished basement from water damage when cutting the concrete.