Get up to $5,000
Grant + Up to $2,000
British Columbia Energy Efficiency Rebate
Rebates on Replacement Windows and Doors: save up to $2,000
Receive up to $2,000 on select windows and door replacements as follows:
|Windows and doors with a U-Factor value of 1.40 to 1.23 (W/M2-K) qualify||Windows and doors with a maximum U-Factor of 1.22 (W/M2-K) qualify|
|$50 each for a maximum rebate of $1,000.||at $100 each for a maximum rebate of $2,000.|
4 facts about Ecoline Windows Company:
We offer quality and high standard window and door products to all Langley homeowners. Our main goal is to ensure that we help you make the right buying decision by educating and informing you about our window and door products. To complement this, we have a team of qualified, experienced and professional windows and doors installers. They work closely with you throughout the replacement and repair process.
The ultimate goal is to ensure that you are satisfied with the new product installed. Our products are of high standards to ensure that the door serves you for years to come.
Window Replacement: Case Studies
Casement & Awning
Incredibly great at energy efficiency; they have good ventilation capabilities and are easy to clean.
Slide on a track and are operated with one access point on either the right or left side of one stationary door.
Fixed & Custom Shape
Stationary windows come in different shapes; linear and curved shapes. You can get both low- and high-profile designs
Bay & Bow
These ones offer options for inside and outside cantilever to provide extra floor space and seating area in rooms.
Enjoy an unobstructed and wide-open view to the outdoors allowing more natural light to come into your space.
Usually installed as basement windows and designed to freely swing open they must meet strict code requirements.
Are there payment options?
We provide flexible payment options as we partner with multiple financial processing companies. In addition, you can be eligible for low-interest financing and up to 12 months of payment deferral in your area. .
To learn more check out:
Replacement Window Payment Options and Time Frames
What You Should Know About Financing and Loans
In most cases, a standard project takes around 6 to 10 weeks to complete from the day of contract signing.
What warranty does Ecoline offer?
Yes, Ecoline offers a warranty on all our products against defects and workmanship. You can however be assured that our products are manufactured to exceed industry standards.
What is the average project cost for window replacement?
Where are your windows manufactured?
Our windows are manufactured in Ontario to meet our stringent quality requirements
Virtual Window and Door Quote
Firstly, we want to say that our hearts and thoughts go to anyone who has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic either directly or indirectly.
During these uncertain times, we have resorted to offering virtual quote services.
Our project managers offer you virtual consultation via Zoom, Facebook, Skype and other available platforms.
Our virtual quotes are informative and contain all the details that you can get in a face-to-face appointment or consultation.Book a Virtual Window and Door Quote
4 facts about Our Window Manufacturer
- The manufacturing processes use modern machinery selected to ensure the quality, consistency and precision of all our products.
- Windows that are the most energy efficient on the market.
- A highly skilled and experienced team with rich knowledge in manufacturing quality doors and windows.
- Extensive manufacturing plant expanding to over 60,0000 sq. ft.
Trained Ecoline Windows Installers
- Only skilled and in-house installers.
- Our installation is done in adherence to the Canadian Standard Association guidelines as well as your local building codes.
- Our installation services are covered by liability and workplace insurance.
- Ecoline specializes in residential window installation and replacement.
Window Installation Procedure
- Consultation and quotation – Our project managers provide detailed consultation and quotation services either online or by visiting your home.
- Contract – The contract discusses the deliverables, deadlines and other vital paperwork.
- Measurement – Precision measurement of all your windows or doors’ requirements is scheduled.
- Order – Accurate measurement is submitted for order processing to begin.
- Manufacturing – The ordered items are manufactured in a speedy and high standard manner.
- Shipping – Once everything is ready, your order is shipped to the local warehouse.
- Scheduling – We will schedule a convenient day and time for installation.
- Post Installation Review – Once the installation is done, our installers will inspect the window operation to make sure that it meets your needs.
- Follow Up – We will do a follow-up within a week to make sure that everything is going on well with the installation.
- Warranty Package – Within a few weeks after window installation, you will receive the warranty package.
Basement Window Cutting
- We talk to your utility companies to mark all the underground utilities such as cables, water lines, natural gas or underground hydro.
- We establish the correct dimensions that you would prefer to use for your new egress window.
- We order the best type and size of the basement window.
- We manufacture the window framing from pressure-treated lumber.
- We dig out the area where the window will be installed.
- Installation of window well is done.
- Installation of PVC irrigation pipes is done.
- We tarp the interior to protect your basement from water damaged when cutting into the concrete.