British Columbia Energy Efficiency Rebate
Rebates on Replacement Windows and Doors: save up to $2,000
Receive up to $2,000 on select windows and door replacements as follows:
|Windows and doors with a U-Factor value of 1.40 to 1.23 (W/M2-K) qualify||Windows and doors with a maximum U-Factor of 1.22 (W/M2-K) qualify|
|$50 each for a maximum rebate of $1,000.||at $100 each for a maximum rebate of $2,000.|
4 facts about Ecoline Windows Company:
While offering high standard window and door products to Nanaimo homeowners, one of our main goals is to help you make an educated buying decision. Our professional window installers will keep you informed on every stage of window replacement process if there are any internal damages to your windows frames. We make sure you are happy with your new windows and doors for years to come.
Window Replacement: Case Studies
|New triple pane sliding windows installation. Want your house in Nanaimo look terrific? The white colour will perfectly complement any exterior.|
|Size (WxH)*:||58.00″ x 47.00″|
|LoE||LoE + Argon, Triple Glaze|
|Price||$1,155 – $1,260|
|The upper floor of this house in Nanaimo was equipped with a new triple-glazed picture window. The unobstructed view outside and much natural light make a perfect combination.|
|Size (WxH)*:||33.00″ x 40.00″|
|LoE||LoE + Argon, Triple Glaze|
|Price||$525 – $630|
Casement & Awning
Exceptional energy efficiency, excellent ventilation capabilities, and easy cleaning.
Slide on a track with one operable and one stationary door. Access with the operator on either the right or left side.
Fixed & Custom Shape
Stationary, come in curved shapes and linear shapes, plus two types – low profile and high profile designs.
Bay & Bow
Combination windows that cantilever outside the basic footprint of the room to provide extra seating or floor space inside the room.
Unobstructed, wide-open views of the outdoors and the maximum amount of natural light that can enter through them.
What are the advantages to triple pane windows over double pane?
Triple pane windows offer superior energy efficiency. They are better suited at keeping cold air from entering your home and warm air from escaping it. By adding an extra pane of glass triple pane windows also allow for more additional features to be used on your windows.
To learn more check out our:
Energy Efficiency Page
“Triple Pane vs. Double Pane” Blog Post
“5 Benefits of Triple Pane Glass” Blog Post
How much does a replacement window project cost generally?
Where are your windows manufactured?
Our windows are manufactured in Ontario to meet our stringent quality requirements
Are there payment options?
We offer financing options in partnership several financial companies. You could be eligible for up to 12 months payment deferral and low-interest financing in your area.
To learn more check out:
Replacement Window Payment Options and Time Frames
What You Should Know About Financing and Loans
How long does the project take to complete?
What warranty does Ecoline offer?
All windows and doors by Ecoline Windows are manufactured to meet or exceed industry standards. Ecoline windows and doors warrant its products against defects in materials and workmanship.
Virtual Window and Door Quote
First and foremost, our hearts go out to anyone who has been impacted by the coronavirus pandemic (Covid19), either directly or indirectly. Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented situation nationwide.
During this uncertain time, Ecoline Windows now offers virtual quote services.
All our project managers are able to provide you with the video consultation via Zoom, Skype, Facebook and many others.
Our virtual/remote quotes are as informative and knowledge based as if we were sitting down together in one of our showrooms or during the face-to-face consultation appointment in your home.Book a Virtual Window and Door Quote
4 facts about Our Window Manufacturer
- Top-of-the-line, modern machinery is used. All the equipment has been selected to ensure quality, precision, consistency and reliability on every order.
- Most energy-efficient and reliable windows on the market.
- Experienced team with a lifetime of know-how in the window and door industry.
- More than 60,000 sq.ft manufacturing plant.
Trained Ecoline Windows Installers
- In-House Installers.
- Our installations are done in accordance with Canadian Standards Association (CSA) guidelines and local building codes.
- Covered by workplace insurance and liability insurance.
- We specialize in residential window replacements.
Window Installation Procedure
- QUOTE and CONSULTATION. Project consultant visits you at your house.
- CONTRACT. Discussing deadlines and deliverables.
- MEASUREMENT. Precise measurement is scheduled.
- ORDER. The measurement is submitted to the order desk.
- MANUFACTURING. The factory manufacturers your window.
- SHIPPING. Windows are shipped to a local warehouse facility.
- SCHEDULING. Installation time is scheduled at a convenient date.
- POST INSTALLATION REVIEW. Installer will go over window operation, ensure you are satisfied with the work.
- FOLLOW UP. Within a week our head office will follow up to receive any feedback.
- WARRANTY PACKAGE. Within a few weeks after the installation you will receive your warranty package.
Basement Window Cutting
- Calling the utility companies to mark underground hydro, natural gas, cable and water lines.
- Establishing the dimensions for the egress window you want to use.
- Ordering the proper type and size window.
- Build window framing from pressure-treated lumber.
- Possible digging out the window well area.
- Installation of window well.
- Installation of PVC irrigation pipe.
- Tarping the interior to protect a finished basement from water damage when cutting the concrete.