Ecoline Windows and Doors in Victoria
Manufacturing and replacement ENERGY STAR® Rated & NAFS-11 tested windows and doors
535 Yates Street Suites 200, Victoria, BC, Canada, V8W 2Z6
Built in Canada
British Columbia Energy Efficiency Rebate
Rebates on Replacement Windows and Doors: save up to $2,000
Receive up to $2,000 on select windows and door replacements as follows:
|Windows and doors with a U-Factor value of 1.40 to 1.23 (W/M2-K) qualify||Windows and doors with a maximum U-Factor of 1.22 (W/M2-K) qualify|
|$50 each for a maximum rebate of $1,000.||at $100 each for a maximum rebate of $2,000.|
4 facts about Ecoline Windows Company:
Though we pride ourselves on providing homeowners in Victoria with windows and doors manufactured to the highest standards, one of our most important priorities is also to educate our customers so that they may make the best purchasing decisions for themselves. Our team of window installation professionals will be sure to inform you and consult with you through every step of your window replacement should they find any signs of internal damage to your window frames. Our associates make it their mission to ensure you are delighted with your new doors and windows both now and for many years down the road.
Window Replacement: Case Studies
|Installation of new casement windows. Triple glazing and Argon make these units super energy efficient and bring maximum comfort to this Victoria residence.|
|Location:||Bedroom Floor: Upper floor|
|Size (WxH):||58.00″ x 46.00″|
|LoE:||Energy Gain Double LoE|
|Price||$1,155 – $1,260|
Casement & Awning
Extreme energy efficiency, excellent ventilation capabilities, and simple cleaning requirements.
Slide on a track with one door operable and one stationary. Door can be open/close to the left or right side.
Fixed & Custom Shape
Stationary and come in many shapes whether curved or linear, plus two types – high and low profile designs.
Bay & Bow
Combination windows with cantilever design that extend beyond the normal boundaries of a room to provide additional seating or floor space inside.
Unobstructed, panoramic views of the outdoors and a wide opening that allows for ample natural light to shine through.
Free swinging design allows it to be used as an effective egress window, so long as local code requirements are met.
Are there payment options?
We have partnered with several financial institutions to offer many flexible and affordable choices for financing. You may be eligible for up to 12 months payment deferral and low-interest financing in your area.
To learn more check out:
Replacement Window Payment Options and Time Frames
What You Should Know About Financing and Loans
How much does a replacement window project cost generally?
Depending on the options you choose for your window replacement, the price may vary greatly. Buying new windows should be treated as a long-term investment in your home. Ideally, you only want to do the job once and do it perfectly, so you will not have to worry about it again in the future.
Where are your windows manufactured?
Our windows are manufactured in Ontario to meet our stringent quality requirements
How long does the project take to complete?
From the moment the contract is signed, a normal project will take 6-10 weeks on average.
Virtual Window and Door Quote
First and foremost, our hearts and thoughts go out to all of those who have been either directly or indirectly impacted by the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19). We are facing a truly unprecedented crisis across the nation, but together we remain strong.
To facilitate good business practices during these uncertain times, we are offering virtual quote services for the safety and convenience of our customers.
Through Zoom, Skype, Facebook, or any other video conference service you prefer, our project managers will provide you with skillful and highly informative video consultation.
Our virtual/remote quotes are as informative and helpful as you would expect if we were discussing face-to-face in one of our showrooms or home appointments.Book a Virtual Window and Door Quote
4 facts about Our Window Manufacturer
- A modern, top-of-the-line machinery. All of the equipment has been chosen with the intention of assuring quality, precision, consistency and reliability on every order.
- The most reliable and energy-efficient windows available on the market.
- The team is incredibly experienced and has a combined knowledge of the window and door industry that spans well over a lifetime!
- State-of-the-art manufacturing plant spans over 60,000 sq.ft
- In-House Installers only.
- Our installations are conducted in accordance with all Canadian Standards Association (CSA) guidelines and local building codes.
- Covered by both workplace and liability insurance.
- We specialize in residential window replacements.
Window Installation Procedure
- QUOTE and CONSULTATION. Project consultant visits your home or you schedule a virtual appointment.
- CONTRACT. Discuss and agree on deadlines and deliverables.
- MEASUREMENT. Precision measurements are scheduled.
- ORDER. Measurements are submitted to the order desk.
- MANUFACTURING. Your windows are created at the factory.
- SHIPPING. We ship your windows to a local warehouse facility.
- SCHEDULING. We schedule a convenient date and time for your installation.
- POST INSTALLATION REVIEW. Installer will review the window installation with you and ensure you are satisfied with the job.
- FOLLOW UP. Our head office will follow up with you in 1 week to gather any further feedback.
- WARRANTY PACKAGE. You will obtain a warranty package a few weeks after the installation.
Basement Window Cutting
- We call the utility companies to mark any underground hydro, natural gas, cable and water lines.
- Dimensions are established for the egress window you want to install.
- You order the proper window type and size.
- Window framing is manufactured using pressure-treated lumber.
- If needed, the window well area is dug out.
- We install the window well.
- We set up the PVC irrigation pipe for water management around the window well.
- The basement interior is covered with tarp to protect a finished basement from potential water damage during concrete cutting.