4 facts about Ecoline Windows Company:
Ecoline Windows Edmonton offer a variety of high-quality vinyl windows and doors. We understand your personal time is precious, so we have simplified how to search for your perfect window. Using our easy online tool, filters will quickly enable you to find exactly the right product. Additionally, our free window replacement calculator will help you to plan your window replacement project accurately.
We are always pleased to discuss your requirements, so do not hesitate to call or email our team. Our company is bonded and fully insured, while all windows come with a limited lifetime warranty.
We will do our very best to ensure you are completely satisfied with your purchase. We constantly monitor customer feedback to enable us to improve the level of service we offer.
Window Replacement: Case Studies
|Casement-Picture to meet egress|
|Replacing old bedroom units with the new casement windows to meet Edmonton egress code and allow for maximum energy efficiency.|
|Size||62” x 32”|
|LoE||Triple Glaze, LoE + Argon|
|Price||$1,155 – $1,260|
Casement & Awning
All windows offer exceptional energy efficiency, great ventilation, and easy cleaning.
The doors slide on a track with one operable and one being fized. Access can be switched to either the right or left side.
Fixed & Custom Shape
A stationary window available in curved and linear styles, in both low- and high-profile designs.
Bay & Bow
These combination windows cantilever beyond the footprint of the room. This frees up extra seating or floor space inside the room.
Sliding windows offer unobstructed, panoramic views of the outdoors, at the same time allowing in plenty of natural light.
The Hopper is used as an egress window as it can swing open freely. Fitting requirements need to be assessed.
How long does the project take to complete?
Our window installers strive to deliver as fast as possible but as a rule a typical project takes around 6 to 10 weeks.
Where are your windows manufactured?
We source our windows from a manufacturer in Ontario, because they met our stringent quality requirements.
What warranty do we offer?
All our windows and doors are manufactured to meet or exceed industry standards. The warranty covers the products against defects in materials and manufacture.
Are there payment options?
We choose between several financial companies to find the best low-interest plan. If eligible, customers often opt for the 12 months payment deferral plan for getting new windows and doors in Edmonton.
To learn more check out:
Replacement Window Payment Options and Time Frames
What You Should Know About Financing and Loans
How much does a replacement window project cost typically?
The project price of window replacement depends entirely on the number and style of windows you choose. You should treat new windows for your house in Edmonton as a long-term investment.
What are the advantages of triple pane windows over double pane units?
Triple pane windows offer superior energy efficiency. They are better suited at keeping cold air from entering your home and warm air from escaping it. Triple pane windows also enable more additional features to be added to your windows
To learn more check out our:
Energy Efficiency Page
“Triple Pane vs. Double Pane” Blog Post
“5 Benefits of Triple Pane Glass” Blog Post
Virtual Window and Door Quote
First and foremost, our hearts go out to anyone who has been impacted by the coronavirus pandemic (Covid19), either directly or indirectly. We are facing a truly unprecedented situation nationwide.
During this uncertain time, we are now offering virtual quotes, so we can continue to offer the same service safely.
All our project managers are able to provide you with video consultation via Zoom, Skype, Facebook among others.
Our virtual quotes are just as informative, as if we met face-to-face in the showroom or in your home.Book a Virtual Window and Door Quote
4 facts about Our Window Manufacturer
- State-of-the-art machinery is used throughout manufacture. Rigorous control ensures quality, precision, consistency and reliability on every order.
- Windows made for market leading energy-efficiency and reliability.
- A proven manufacturing team has a lifetime of know-how in the window and door industry.
- More than 60,000 sq.ft manufacturing plant
- In-House Installers.
- Our installations are carried out in accordance with the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) guidelines and local building codes.
- Covered by workplace insurance and liability insurance.
- We specialize in residential window replacements.
Window Installation Procedure
- QUOTE and CONSULTATION. Project consultant visits you at your house or via a virtual meeting.
- CONTRACT. Discussing deadlines and deliverables.
- MEASUREMENT. Precise measurement is scheduled and carried out.
- ORDER. The measurements are submitted to the order desk.
- MANUFACTURING. The factory manufactures your windows.
- SHIPPING. Windows are shipped to a local warehouse facility.
- SCHEDULING. Installation time is scheduled at a mutually convenient date.
- POST INSTALLATION REVIEW. Installer will explain window operation, and ensure you are satisfied with the work.
- FOLLOW UP. Within a week our head office will follow up to ensure you are entirely happy.
- WARRANTY PACKAGE. Within a few weeks after the installation you will receive your warranty package.
Basement Window Cutting
- Calling the utility companies to mark underground hydro, natural gas, cable and water lines.
- Establishing the dimensions for the egress window you want to use.
- Ordering the proper type and size of window.
- Build window framing from pressure-treated wood.
- Possible digging out the window well area.
- Installation of window well.
- Installation of PVC irrigation pipe.
- Tarping the interior to protect a finished basement from water damage when cutting the concrete.