Ecoline Windows and Doors in Saskatoon
Manufacturing and replacement ENERGY STAR® Rated & NAFS-11 tested windows and doors
Built in Canada
Home Renovation Tax Credit
Under this non-refundable tax credit, Saskatchewan homeowners may save up to $2,100 in provincial income tax by claiming a 10.5 per cent tax credit on up to $20,000 of eligible home renovation expenses.
4 facts about Ecoline Windows Company:
Ecoline Windows in Saskatoon installs a wide variety of energy efficient windows, entry and garden doors. We strive to help you finding the best options for your specific area; hence, we designed a Perfect Window Search where you can see all available window styles. In addition, our Window Replacement Cost Calculator is aimed to help you to set the right expectations and budget according to your specific needs.
Please, contact our office if you have any questions or suggestions regarding your replacement windows. We are happy to read your honest feedback since it helps us to evaluate and improve our performance. Our experts are always here to resolve any issues you might have with your units.
Window Replacement: Case Studies
|Sliding windows replacement for kitchen and dining rooms. Elegancy and efficiency in a single combination for this amazing house in Saskatoon.|
|Location||Kitchen and Dining room|
|Size||50” x 40”|
|LoE||Triple Glaze, LoE + Argon|
Casement & Awning
Exceed industry standards for energy efficiency and ventilation. They are easy to operate and effortless to clean.
Slide along the track and equipped with two doors – one fixed, another movable. Whether you are left-handed or right, we can install it on the side most convenient for you.
Bay & Bow
The right choice for giving you that extra bit of space by cantilevering outside the basic footprint of the room.
These windows offer an unobstructed wide-open view of the outdoors and the maximum amount of natural light you want to brighten up your home.
Whether it’s for the bathroom or basement, these windows are just the right size to allow fresh air in while keeping out dirt and debris.
What payment options do you offer?
In partnership with lots of financial companies, we provide a variety of financing options. You could get up to 12 months payment elongation and low interest financing for the new windows and doors in Saskatoon.
How much does a replacement window project cost generally?
The window replacement options you pick for your house in Saskatoon determine the price of your windows. Buying new windows is similar to investing in long-term properties. You shouldn’t have to worry about frequent replacements once you get the job done right.
What warranty do we offer?
Ecoline windows and doors are produced to meet and surpass industry standards. Our products have warranty in case of material and workmanship related defects.
Where are your windows manufactured?
Our windows are produced in Ontario for the purpose of quality assurance.
How long does the project take to complete?
Our professional installers strive to deliver and install your new units from 6 to 10 weeks once the contract signing day.
What are the advantages to triple pane windows over double pane?
Triple pane windows are all about superb energy efficiency. They are a perfect choice to prevent cold air from entering your home and warm air from escaping it. Having an additional pane of glass triple pane windows also allow for more additional features to be used on your windows.
Virtual Window and Door Quote
We offer our heartfelt condolences to everyone who’s been affected by COVID-19 pandemic, directly or indirectly. We are united in facing an unprecedented pandemic nationwide.
We have added virtual quotes to our array of services during these tough times.
You can now talk to our project managers via video consultation on Zoom, Skype, Facebook and other media.
Our virtual/remote quotes remain comprehensive and informative; it’s almost similar to having a physical appointment with our consultants.Book a Virtual Window and Door Quote
4 facts about Our Window Manufacturer
- Premium, modern machinery is used. The equipment that is selected is guaranteed to deliver the highest quality, precision, consistency, and reliability on every order.
- All the windows are energy-efficient and reliable.
- Experienced team with a magnitude of knowledge in the window and door industry.
- More than 60,000 sq.ft manufacturing plant.
- In-House Installers only
- We make sure to work according to Canadian Standards Association (CSA) guidelines and your local building codes.
- Supported by workplace and liability insurances.
- Our main specialization in residential window replacements.
Window Installation Procedure
- QUOTE and CONSULTATION. Project consultant pays you a visit at your home.
- CONTRACT. Discussion of deadlines and deliverables.
- MEASUREMENT. Accurate measurements are scheduled.
- ORDER. The measurements are submitted to the order desk.
- MANUFACTURING. The factory constructs your window.
- SHIPPING. Windows are delivered to a local warehouse facility.
- SCHEDULING. Time of installation will be scheduled at a convenient date.
- POST INSTALLATION REVIEW. Installer will reiterate the window operation, ensuring that you are pleased with the work.
- FOLLOW UP. During a week, our head office will conduct a follow up to receive any feedback.
- WARRANTY PACKAGE. Your warranty package is issued within a few weeks after the installation is completed.
Basement Window Cutting
- Calling the utility companies to mark underground hydro, natural gas, cable and water lines.
- Establishing the dimensions for the egress window you want to use.
- Ordering the proper type and size window.
- Build window framing from pressure-treated lumber.
- Possible digging out the window well area.
- Installation of window well.
- Installation of PVC irrigation pipe.
- Tarping the interior to protect a finished basement from water damage when cutting the concrete.