Get up to
Home Renovation Tax Credit
Under this non-refundable tax credit, Saskatchewan homeowners may save up to $2,100 in provincial income tax by claiming a 10.5 per cent tax credit on up to $20,000 of eligible home renovation expenses.
4 facts about Ecoline Windows Company:
Ecoline Windows Regina is the leading window replacement company in the city. We offer a wide variety of energy-efficient windows and doors.. You can quickly find your ideal options by using our free online window style search and window replacement project cost calculator.
Do not hesitate to contact our team if you have any questions about our windows and doors. By providing exceptional service, we aim to meet every homeowner’s expectations.
We rely on customer feedback as a basis for the improved quality of our services and work alongside our customers to deliver highly rated full-service windows replacements.
Are you ready to take your window replacement project to the next level? Simply request a quote.
Window Replacement: Case Studies
|Basement Sliding Window|
|Installation of a new sliding window for a basement. Digging and window well ensure meeting egrees code while triple glazing allow for maximum energy efficiency.|
|Size||35” x 25”|
|LoE||Includes window well and digging Triple Glaze, LoE + Argon|
|Price||$1,575 – $1,837|
Casement & Awning
Energy efficiency is exceptional, as well as ventilation capabilities and cleaning ease.
Slide on a track with one operable and one stationary door. The operator can be accessed from either the right or left side.
Fixed & Custom Shape
Stationary, with curved and linear shapes, as well as low- and high-profile designs.
Bay & Bow
Combination windows that cantilever outside the basic footprint of the room to provide additional seating or floor space inside the room.
Unobstructed, wide-open views of the outdoors and the maximum amount of natural light that can enter through them.
It is used as an egress window because it can swing open freely, but it must meet local building code requirements.
What are the payment options?
We offer financing options in partnership with several financial institutions. You could be eligible for up to 12 months payment deferral and low-interest financing in your area.
How much does a replacement window project generally cost?
The cost of windows in Regina is entirely dependent on the options you select for your replacement. Consider purchasing new windows to be a long-term investment. You want to complete the task once and never have to worry about it again.
Are triple pane windows better than double pane units?
Triple-paned windows are more energy-efficient. They are better at preventing cold air from entering your home and warm air from escaping. By adding an extra pane of glass, triple pane windows enable you to use additional features on your windows.
What warranty do you offer?
All our windows and doors are built to meet or exceed industry standards. Our products are guaranteed against manufacturing and material defects.
How long does the project take to complete?
Our installers strive to deliver you the new doors and windows as fast as possible, but generally a standard project in Regina takes around 6 to 10 weeks to complete from the day the contract is signed.
Where are your windows manufactured?
Our windows are manufactured in Ontario to ensure that they meet our stringent quality standards.
Virtual Window and Door Quote
First and foremost, our hearts go out to anyone who has been directly or indirectly impacted by the coronavirus pandemic (Covid19). We are all facing a truly unprecedented situation on a global scale.
We now provide virtual quote services during this uncertain period.
All our project managers can provide you with video consultations via Zoom, Skype, Facebook, and other platforms.
Our virtual/remote quotes are just as informative, and knowledge based as if we were meeting face-to-face in one of our showrooms or having an in-home consultation appointment.Book a Virtual Window and Door Quote
Four facts about our window manufacturer
- Top-of-the-line, modern machinery is employed. Quality, precision, consistency, and dependability are prioritized when selecting the equipment.
- The most energy-efficient and dependable windows available on the market are utilized.
- A team of professionals with a combined lifetime of experience in the window and door industry.
- Manufacturing plant of over 60,000 square feet
- In-House Installers.
- Our installations adhere to Canadian Standards Association (CSA) guidelines as well as local building codes.
- Protected by workplace and liability insurance.
- Specialization in residential window replacements.
Window Installation Procedure
- QUOTE and CONSULTATION. The project consultant pays a visit to your home.
- CONTRACT. Discussing deadlines and deliverables.
- MEASUREMENT. Precise measurement is scheduled.
- ORDER. The measurement is submitted to the order desk.
- MANUFACTURING. The factory manufactures your window.
- SHIPPING. Windows are delivered to a local warehouse facility.
- SCHEDULING. Installation time is scheduled at a convenient date.
- POST INSTALLATION REVIEW. The installer will go over the window operation to ensure that you are satisfied with the work.
- FOLLOW UP. Our headquarters will contact you within a week to obtain your feedback.
- WARRANTY PACKAGE. You will receive your warranty package a few weeks after the installation.
Basement Window Cutting
- Notifying utility companies to mark underground hydro, natural gas, cable, and water lines.
- Determining the dimensions of the egress window to be used.
- Choosing the correct window type and size.
- Building the window frames out of pressure-treated lumber.
- Digging out the window well area is a possibility.
- Installing the window well.
- Installing PVC irrigation pipe.
- Tarping the interior to protect a finished basement from water damage when cutting the concrete.