Window Prices in Regina
Get replacement cost estimate by location or window style.
Home Renovation Tax Credit
Under this non-refundable tax credit, Saskatchewan homeowners may save up to $2,100 in provincial income tax by claiming a 10.5 per cent tax credit on up to $20,000 of eligible home renovation expenses.
4 facts about Ecoline Windows Company:
Casement & Awning
Exceptional energy efficiency, excellent ventilation capabilities, and easy cleaning.
Slide on a track with one operable and one stationary door. Access with the operator on either the right or left side.
Fixed & Custom Shape
Stationary, come in curved shapes and linear shapes, plus two types – low profile and high profile designs.
Bay & Bow
Combination windows that cantilever outside the basic footprint of the room to provide extra seating or floor space inside the room.
Unobstructed, wide-open views of the outdoors and the maximum amount of natural light that can enter through them.
Virtual Window and Door Quote
First and foremost, our hearts go out to anyone who has been impacted by the coronavirus pandemic (Covid19), either directly or indirectly. Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented situation nationwide.
During this uncertain time, Ecoline Windows now offers virtual quote services.
All our project managers are able to provide you with the video consultation via Zoom, Skype, Facebook and many others.
Our virtual/remote quotes are as informative and knowledge based as if we were sitting down together in one of our showrooms or during the face-to-face consultation appointment in your home.
4 facts about Our Window Manufacturer
- Top-of-the-line, modern machinery is used. All the equipment has been selected to ensure quality, precision, consistency and reliability on every order.
- Most energy-efficient and reliable windows on the market.
- Experienced team with a lifetime of know-how in the window and door industry.
- More than 60,000 sq.ft manufacturing plant.
Trained Ecoline Windows Installers
- In-House Installers.
- Our installations are done in accordance with Canadian Standards Association (CSA) guidelines and local building codes.
- Covered by workplace insurance and liability insurance.
- We specialize in residential window replacements.