Ecoline Windows and Doors in Surrey
Manufacturing and replacement ENERGY STAR® Rated & NAFS-11 tested windows and doors
Built in Canada
British Columbia Energy Efficiency Rebate
Rebates on Replacement Windows and Doors: save up to $2,000
Receive up to $2,000 on select windows and door replacements as follows:
|Windows and doors with a U-Factor value of 1.40 to 1.23 (W/M2-K) qualify||Windows and doors with a maximum U-Factor of 1.22 (W/M2-K) qualify|
|$50 each for a maximum rebate of $1,000.||at $100 each for a maximum rebate of $2,000.|
4 facts about Ecoline Windows Company:
Your home is one of the most substantial investments you will ever make. Ecoline understands that. We always strive to offer Surrey homeowners doors and windows that meet and surpass the highest industry standards.
Whether you are building a new home, or replacing old doors and windows, our expert team will help you to choose the right fixtures to meet your needs. We walk you through the installation process from start to finish, answering any questions you may have.
If you suspect your doors or windows are damaged, we will come out and inspect them giving you a full appraisal.
Windows Replacement: Case Studies
|Picture Over Slider Window|
|A combination of picture over sliding windows is a great choice to complement any house design in Surrey. Stylish, energy-efficient and offer optimal ventilation.|
|Price||$1,155 – $1,260|
Casement & Awning
Exceed industry standards for energy efficiency and ventilation. They are easy to operate and effortless to clean.
Slide along the track and equipped with two doors – one fixed, another movable. Whether you are left-handed or right, we can install it on the side most convenient for you.
Bay & Bow
The right choice for giving you that extra bit of space by cantilevering outside the basic footprint of the room.
These windows offer an unobstructed wide-open view of the outdoors and the maximum amount of natural light you want to brighten up your home.
Whether it’s for the bathroom or basement, these windows are just the right size to allow fresh air in while keeping out dirt and debris.
Are there payment options?
Yes. We are in partnership with several finance companies to help qualified customers. Homeowners in Surrey could be eligible for up to 12 months payment deferral and low-interest financing in your area.
To learn more check out:
Replacement Window Payment Options and Time Frames
What You Should Know About Financing and Loans
How long does the project take to complete?
How much does it cost to replace my windows?
Prices vary depending on the options you choose. Our experienced team of experts will be more than happy to present options that both suit your needs as well as your budget.
Where are your windows manufactured?
Our windows are manufactured in Ontario and meet our rigid quality standards.
What warranty do you offer?
All windows and doors by Ecoline are backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Virtual Window and Door Quote
First of all, hearts and thoughts of all Ecoline Windows team members go out to anyone who has been affected by the coronavirus pandemic (Covid19. We are experiencing the tough times right now but should stay strong and positive.
Ecoline now offers virtual quote services. All our project managers are able to provide you with a video consultation via Zoom, Skype, Facebook, or any platform you are comfortable with. Regardless, we attempt to offer the same personalized consultation as if we were sitting with you in one of our showrooms.Book a Virtual Window and Door Quote
4 facts about Our Window Manufacturer
- Only cutting-edge and quality machinery is used. All the equipment guarantees quality, accuracy, consistency and reliability for every product made.
- Only the best and most energy-efficient windows
- Expert team with endless experience in the window and door industry.
- 60,000 sq.ft manufactory
- All our installers are in-house only
- The work is done under Canadian Standards Association (CSA) guidelines and your local building codes.
- Workplace and liability insurance coverage.
- Residential window replacements are what we are best at.
Window Installation Procedure
- QUOTE and CONSULTATION. An appointment with an Ecoline project consultant.
- CONTRACT. Setting deadlines and deliverables.
- MEASUREMENT. An accurate measurement is done.
- ORDER. The measurement goes to the order desk.
- MANUFACTURING. The plant builds your window.
- SHIPPING. Your new windows are shipped to a local warehouse facility.
- SCHEDULING. Installation time to be scheduled at a suitable date for you.
- POST INSTALLATION REVIEW. The installers will inspect your window and its operation. We have to be sure you are happy with the work.
- FOLLOW UP. We follow up to receive any feedback from you within a week after the installation is done.
- 10.WARRANTY PACKAGE. You will get a warranty package just in several weeks after the work is completed.
Basement Window Cutting
- We are to call your utility companies and mark underground hydro, natural gas, cable and water lines.
- Establishing the dimensions for the egress window you want to use is the next objective.
- Ecoline orders the precise type and size window.
- Constructing window framing from pressure-treated lumber.
- Digging out the window well area if required.
- Installation of the window well.
- Installation of PVC irrigation pipe.
- The final step is tarping the interior to preserve a finished basement from water damage when cutting the concrete.