Ecoline Windows and Doors in Calgary
Manufacturing and replacement ENERGY STAR® Rated & NAFS-11 tested windows and doors
Built in Canada
4 facts about Ecoline Windows Company:
Ecoline Windows distribution centre in Calgary, caters to the residents of one of the sunniest cities in Canada. The prairie city, famous for the “Calgary Stampede,” sees the sun beating down on it more often than any other large urban population in Canada. That’s why our vinyl windows with low-emissive (LoE) coated glass are ideal for a city like Calgary. The LoE coating on our windows blocks the harsh UV rays from the sun and protects interior spaces from common aging and damage.
We are proud to offer residential vinyl windows, fibreglass, steel entry doors, and garden doors in a wide variety of styles. Our professional window replacement team are knowledgeable, experienced, and always open to answering any questions that you might have. We strive for perfection and aim to exceed our customers’ expectations, which is why your feedback is paramount to us. If you have any inquiries, comments, or concerns, one of our staff members would be happy to chat with you.
Window Replacement: Case Studies
|Replacing old bedroom units with the new energy-efficient casement windows to meet Calgary egress code.|
|Size||50” x 40”|
|LoE||LoE+Argon, Triple Glaze|
|Price||$1,365 – $1,575|
|Installation of new triple pane sliding windows for a beautiful house in Calgary. White and Chestnut Brown contrast makes this window look stylish and modern.|
|Size||65” x 40”|
|Colour||White Colour and Chestnut Brown Brickmould|
|LoE||LoE+Argon, Triple Glaze|
|Price||$1,470 – $1,680|
|Stylish and easy to operate patio doors. A combination of triple-pane glazing and Argon allow for maximum energy efficiency.|
|LoE||Triple Glaze + Argon|
|Price||$2,000 – $2,200|
Casement & Awning
Easy to clean, and with excellent ventilation capabilities, Casement & Awning windows is an exceptionally energy efficient option for your home.
Fixed & Custom Shape
These windows are stationary and can be custom designed to perfectly fit your home in any curved or linear shape. Available in both Low Profile and High Profile designs.
Bay & Bow
These combination windows extend a dreamy uniqueness to the basic footprint of any room and provide extra space for seating and activities.
The sliding windows provide glorious, crystal-clear views, unobstructed by mechanics or frame. They allow natural light to bathe your home.
This excellent egress window is crisp, swings open smoothly, and will be installed to meet building code requirements.
Do you offer any payment options?
Of course! We are happy to work in partnership with several financial institutions to offer our customers the best financing options available. You could even be eligible for up to 12 months of payment deferral and low-interest financing in your area. Talk to our staff for more details.
How much will the window project cost me generally?
The price of a project like this can vary greatly depending on the options you choose for your home. We always tell our customers to treat buying new windows as a long-term investment. Installing new windows for your house in Calgary should be a one-time job, and it will be, if the windows are high quality.
What are the benefits of triple pane windows over double pane units?
Triple pane windows are extremely energy efficient. They seal the interior off more effectively than a double pane window. This keeps the cold air out of your house in the Winter and prevents the warm air from escaping it. When you choose triple pane windows installation you are also allowing for more features to be added to your new units
How long does the project take to complete from start to finish?
Our team usually takes an average of 6 to 10 weeks to complete a project once the contract is signed.
Where are your windows manufactured?
Our windows are proudly manufactured in Ontario to the highest level of quality possible.
What warranty do we offer?
Our goal as a window company is always to exceed expectations of Calgary homeowners in our manufacturing, but if the unexpected happens, we warrant our products against defects in materials and workmanship.
Virtual Window and Door Quote
First and foremost, our hearts go out to anyone who has been impacted by the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), either directly or indirectly. Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented situation nationwide.
During this uncertain time, we now offer virtual quote services.
All our project managers are able to provide you with the video consultation via Zoom, Skype, Facebook and many others.
These online consultations are just as informative, helpful, and accurate as meeting face-to-face for a quote appointment in your home, or sitting down together in one of our showrooms before the pandemic. We strive to maintain the quality of service we provided our customers prior to the spread of COVID-19.Book a Virtual Window and Door Quote
4 facts about Our Window Manufacturer
- Our Window Manufacturer uses only top-of-the-line modern machinery, selected to ensure quality, precision, consistency and reliability on every order.
- The high quality of the work and careful attention to detail produces the most energy-efficient and reliable windows on the market.
- The team creating our windows are extremely experienced and can boast a lifetime of know-how in the window and door industry.
- The manufacturing plant where the windows and doors are specially created for your family home is more than 60,000 sq.ft in size.
Trained Ecoline Windows Installers
- Our installers work in-house to provide you with the best and most immediate service possible
- All our installations are carefully done in accordance with Canadian Standards Association (CSA) guidelines and local building codes.
- All of our installers are covered by workplace insurance and liability insurance to protect them on the job.
- Our team specializes in residential window replacements and will provide you with excellent care.
Window Installation Procedure
- QUOTE and CONSULTATION. We begin with a project consultation visit to your house where we answer all of your questions, fill you in on our procedure and provide you with an accurate quote.
- CONTRACT. When presented with the contract we will discuss deadlines and deliveries.
- MEASUREMENT. In our consultation we will schedule a precise measurement to be done so that no mistakes are made in manufacturing.
- ORDER. Once the measurement has been taken the order is made for your new windows.
- MANUFACTURING. The factory will then manufacturer your window to the highest possible quality.
- SHIPPING. Your completed windows are then shipped to a local warehouse facility.
- SCHEDULING. Our team will then contact you to schedule an instillation time that works best for you.
- POST INSTALLATION REVIEW. Once the windows are installed, the installer will go over the window operation and ensure that you are completely satisfied with the work.
- FOLLOW UP. Within a week of the installation, our head office will follow up with you to receive any feedback.
- WARRANTY PACKAGE. A few weeks following the installation, you will receive a warranty package in the mail.
Basement Window Cutting
- We always start basement window cutting projects by calling the utility companies to mark underground hydro, natural gas, cable and water lines.
- Then we establish the proper dimensions for the egress window, and double check the measurements to avoid mistakes.
- Ordering the proper type and size window is done from our Orders Desk, and our windows are manufactured in Ontario to the highest quality possible.
- We then come to your home and build the window framing from pressure-treated lumber.
- If required, our team will dig out the window well area.
- Our installation team will carefully and expertly install the window well.
- The Installation of a PVC irrigation pipe is done.
- Our team will then tarp the interior of your basement to protect it from water damage during the process of cutting the concrete.