Ecoline Windows and Doors in Kelowna
Manufacturing and replacement ENERGY STAR® Rated & NAFS-11 tested windows and doors
Built in Canada
4 facts about Ecoline Windows Company:
Here, at Ecoline Windows Kelowna, we strive to provide our customers with the best windows and doors that are energy-efficient, durable and make your house look terrific!
You are welcome to use our free Perfect Window Search to find the unit that will work best for you. Afterwards, our free Window Replacement Cost Calculator will provide you with the necessary quote for preferred products.
Our Ecoline Team in Kelowna always wants to go beyond your expectations, so we encourage you to leave honest feedback regarding our performance to help us improve our services.
Do not hesitate to contact us in any comfortable way of yours. We promise to do our best to find a solution to every homeowner’s case.
Window Replacement: Case Studies
|Replacing old bedroom units with the new energy-efficient casement windows to meet Calgary egress code.|
|Size||50” x 40”|
|LoE||LoE+Argon, Triple Glaze|
|Price||$1,365 – $1,575|
|Installation of new triple pane sliding windows for a beautiful house in Calgary. White and Chestnut Brown contrast makes this window look stylish and modern.|
|Size||65” x 40”|
|Colour||White Colour and Chestnut Brown Brickmould|
|LoE||LoE+Argon, Triple Glaze|
|Price||$1,470 – $1,680|
|Stylish and easy to operate patio doors. A combination of triple-pane glazing and Argon allow for maximum energy efficiency.|
|LoE||Triple Glaze + Argon|
|Price||$2,000 – $2,200|
Casement & Awning windows
The most energy-efficient units with optimal ventilation capabilities and easy maintenance.
These units slide along the track with one movable door while another one remains fixed. Access the operator on either the right or left side.
Traditional windows, Single or Double-Hung, are very versatile and will complement any home design.
Fixed & Custom Shape
These units are stationary but come in different curved and linear shapes. Moreover, you can choose from two styles – low profile and high profile designs.
Bay & Bow
These are combination windows that cantilever outside the basic footprint of the room to provide extra seating or floor space inside the room. Exceptional energy efficiency and much natural light coming to your area are guaranteed.
Sliders will provide you with fantastic unobstructed views outside, perfect ventilation and much daylight.
These units are to be used as egress windows since they can swing open freely but must meet building code requirements.
What payment options do you offer?
Ecoline Kelowna offers financing options in partnership with several financial organizations. Homeowners could be eligible for up to 12 months of payment deferral and low-interest financing when getting new windows and doors in Kelowna.
How much will the window replacement project cost me?
The final price of your new units in Kelowna depends solely on the options you choose for your window installation project. You should think of buying new windows as a long-term investment. It is necessary to do the job once and do it perfectly.
Are triple-pane windows better than double-pane units?
Triple pane windows are all about exceptional energy efficiency. The additional pane of glass allows to cut down on energy bills and provide better thermal performance.
How long does it take for the project to be finished?
After signing the contract, Ecoline Kelowna strives to complete your project between 6-10 weeks.
Where are your windows manufactured?
We manufacture all our windows in Ontario to meet and exceed our strict quality requirements.
What warranty does Ecoline Kelowna offer?
All our windows and doors are manufactured to meet and even surpass industry standards. We warrant the products against defects in materials and quality.
Virtual Window and Door Quote
Firstly, we want to say that our hearts and thoughts go to anyone who has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic either directly or indirectly.
During these uncertain times, we have resorted to offering virtual quote services.
Our project managers offer you virtual consultation via Zoom, Facebook, Skype and other available platforms.
Our virtual quotes are informative and contain all the details that you can get in a face-to-face appointment or consultation.Book a Virtual Window and Door Quote
4 Facts About Our Window Manufacturer
- Only cutting-edge and quality machinery is used when manufacturing your new windows. All the equipment guarantees quality, accuracy, consistency and reliability for every single product made.
- Only the best and most energy-efficient windows.
- A skilled team with years of experience in the window and door industry.
- 60,000 sq.ft manufactory
- We work only with in-house installers.
- Our installers strictly follow the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) guidelines and your local building codes.
- Installers have workplace and liability insurance coverage.
- Residential window replacements is our main speciality.
Window Installation Procedure
- Consultation and quotation – Our project managers provide detailed consultation and quotation services either online or by visiting your home in Kelowna.
- Contract – The contract discusses the deliverables, deadlines and other vital paperwork.
- Measurement – Precision measurement of all your windows or doors’ requirements is scheduled.
- Order – Accurate measurement is submitted for order processing to begin.
- Manufacturing – The ordered items are manufactured in a speedy and high standard manner.
- Shipping – Once everything is ready, your order is shipped to the local warehouse.
- Scheduling – We will schedule a convenient day and time for installation.
- Post Installation Review – Once the installation is done, our installers will inspect the window operation to make sure that it meets your needs.
- Follow Up – We will do a follow-up within a week to make sure that everything is going on well with the installation.
- Warranty Package – Within a few weeks after window installation, you will receive the warranty package.
Basement Window Cutting
- Ecoline Kelowna calls your local utility companies to mark underground hydro, natural gas, cable and water lines.
- We then determine the dimensions for the egress window you are about to use.
- We order the correct type and size of each window.
- Building window framing from pressure-treated lumber is the next step
- We are to dig out the window well area in required
- Installing a window well.
- Installation of PVC irrigation pipe.
- Tarping the interior to protect a finished basement against water damage when cutting the concrete.