Get up to $5,000
Grant + Up to $2,000
British Columbia Energy Efficiency Rebate
Rebates on Replacement Windows and Doors: save up to $2,000
Receive up to $2,000 on select windows and door replacements as follows:
|Windows and doors with a U-Factor value of 1.40 to 1.23 (W/M2-K) qualify||Windows and doors with a maximum U-Factor of 1.22 (W/M2-K) qualify|
|$50 each for a maximum rebate of $1,000.||at $100 each for a maximum rebate of $2,000.|
4 facts about Ecoline Windows Company:
One of our top goals is to help Richmond homeowners to make an informed buying decision while simultaneously providing them with top-notch quality for door and window products. In every phase of the window replacement process, our expert window installers will inform you if there are any damages to your window frames. We absolutely ensure that you are impressed at the sight of your windows and doors for many years.
Window Replacement: Case Studies
|Energy efficiency makes these new sliders with triple glazing stand out. They are safe, look terrific and provide optimal ventilation.|
|Size (WxH)||46.00″ x 46.00″|
|LoE||LoE + Argon, Triple Glaze|
|Price||$945 – $1,102|
It has a stationary door as well as a moveable one that can slide along a track. There is an operator on both the left and right side for easy access.
Fixed & Custom Shape
It’s stationary and available in either curved or linear shapes. There are two different types; low-profile and high-profile designs.
Bay & Bow
These sets of windows provide extra space in the room via a cantilever joint that meets outside the room.
Guarantees an unobstructed view of the outer space while simultaneously allowing the maximum amount of light through the open space.
Utilized as an egress window since it swings freely. However, it is important that it meets building code requirements.
Are there payment options?
In partnership with lots of financial companies, we provide a variety of financing options. You could get up to 12 months payment elongation and low interest financing.
To learn more check out:
Replacement Window Payment Options and Time Frames
What You Should Know About Financing and Loans
How long does the project take to complete?
How much does a replacement window project cost generally?
Your window replacement options determine the price of your windows. Buying new windows is quite similar to investing in long-term properties. You shouldn’t have to worry about frequent replacements once you get the job done right.
Where are your windows manufactured?
Our windows are produced in Ontario for the purpose of quality assurance.
What warranty do we offer?
Ecoline windows and doors are produced to meet and surpass industry standards. Our products have warranty in case of material and workmanship related defects.
Virtual Window and Door Quote
We offer our heartfelt condolences to everyone who’s been affected by COVID-19 pandemic, directly or indirectly. We are united in facing an unprecedented pandemic nationwide.
We have added virtual quotes to our array of services during these tough times.
You can now talk to our project managers via video consultation on Zoom, Skype, Facebook and other media.
Our virtual/remote quotes remain comprehensive and informative; it’s almost similar to having a physical appointment with our consultants.Book a Virtual Window and Door Quote
4 facts about Our Window Manufacturer
- State-of-the-art machinery is used. Equipment selected with priority on precision, quality, consistency and reliability on each order.
- Most dependable and energy-conserving windows on sale.
- Veteran team with years of experience in the window and door sector.
- Manufacturing plant with more than 60,000 sq. ft. space to manufacture the best windows.
- In-house installers with years of experience.
- All our installations are done in compliance with guidelines from the Canadian Association (CSA) and your local building codes.
- Supported via workplace insurance and liability insurance.
- Our specialization lies in residential window replacements.
Window Installation Procedure
- QUOTE and CONSULTATION. You get a visit from Ecoline project consultants.
- CONTRACT. Deadlines and deliverables are discussed.
- MEASUREMENT. Schedule of precise measurement is done.
- ORDER. Submission of measurements to the order desk is done.
- MANUFACTURING. The factory produces your windows.
- SHIPPING. A local warehouse receives shipment of windows.
- SCHEDULING. A convenient date is picked for installation.
- POST INSTALLATION REVIEW. Installer reviews window installation operation while ensuring that you are satisfied with work.
- FOLLOW UP. Our head office starts a follow up process for feedback within one week after the job is done.
- WARRANTY PACKAGE. You get your warranty package within a few weeks after installation is done.
Basement Window Cutting
- Ecoline speaks with your utility company for the purpose of marking underground hydro, natural gas, cable and water lines.
- The size of the egress window to be used is established.
- The ideal window types and sizes are ordered.
- Window framing is built from lumber that has been treated under pressure.
- If necessary, digging the window well area.
- Window well is installed.
- PVC irrigation pipe is installed.
- The interior is covered to ensure water doesn’t damage the finished basement during concrete cutting.